Old February 8th 11, 04:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati, in Phx

Default Red, white and blue hugg

Sandy, I don't know what is happening.... sigh.
I did get one email from you, and replied off group. Guess it didn't
go through????
That is why I didn't put Henderson on the list.
But yes, I got your envelope.

Just a note, most of the envelopes have not been opened yet.
I did get some red and blue fabric (Satinesque by Patrick Lose) to use
as sashing/borders/fillers/???
I hope it will be colorful and cheerful.

Thank you everyone. Hope to work on this sometime this week.
Pati, in Phx where we are almost back to normal temps.

On Feb 7, 10:18*am, Sandy wrote:
I'm beginning to think that there is some glitch in Pati receiving
mail/email/postings from me. I have written several times to ask if my
block arrived (sent within a couple of days of her original request),
and I have yet to hear yay or nay from her. Can someone else please ask
her so I can get an answer? I'd really appreciate it; I know that some
of our people have sometimes had this problem before for various
unfathomable reasons. :S