Old September 8th 04, 03:04 AM
Kira Dirlik

I made a vest of Homespun. I notice that some of the colors are
evenly mottled, but mine (Sierra) came out in stripes of varying
widths, and even the colors differed, though they all said they were
the same dyelot. And of course, the back, which was wide, had
narrower stripes than the two fronts. All in all, I ripped that
sucker out THREE times before it came out to my liking. And I found
that you immediately needed to put a knot into any cut end, or it
would completely unravel into a fluffy glob. But I just love its
soft cuddliness.
Kira