Old June 20th 08, 01:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Default HP smart web printing

I just tried it and found out it causes my browser to close on some web
pages. I uninstalled it, and no more problem. Very curious.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

This is a free download from HP for either Vista or Xp which allows
you to select partial items from any web page or pages - sort-resize-
delete-add-rearrange - view before printing. I tried it out yesterday
on a project from the Quilt Show - it would have been 3 pages but I
was able to rearrange the picture of the finished item at the end of
the 2nd instruction page. It is easy and fun to use - saves on paper
and ink. The possibilities are endless! jennellh