Old September 9th 04, 04:10 PM
Brad Sondahl

Once a paraplexic asked me to fire some sculptures for him, from his own clay.
He told me it was porcelain, and although I had misgivings, I fired it in my
stoneware kiln. It was some lowfire kind of porcelain, for every shelf I put
the sculptures on, it congealed into the shelf. I was out a few shelves--he
was upset that I'd destroyed his sculptures. I'm very leary of firing other
people's work as a result.
Brad Sondahl
--
For original art, music, pottery, and literature, visit my homepage
http://sondahl.com

To reply to me directly, don't forget to take out the "garbage" from my
address.