Old September 9th 04, 03:46 AM
Slgraber

it has to be adding granite rocks to the kiln load to fill up all the open
areas for a glaze fire. you know how well a full kiln fires and all. i ran
out of pieces, and kiln posts.

rocks don't melt, right?

.....they melt.....

see ya

steve

Subject: Biggest blunders?
From: "Bubbles"
Date: 9/8/2004 12:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Hi guys!

You are being so quiet these days and I love to read from you - so starting
a topic I am pretty sure most of you will have input to!

What have been your biggest blunders? Either technical or practical - I
don't care - I just want to know what big mistakes you have made
(potterywise) and what you learned from them :-)

Mine up to now HAS to be making an oven dish with folded over handles, and
the handles made the dish too wide to go in the oven! Next dish is gonna
have handles straight up from the ends!

Marianne

steve graber