Old December 3rd 15, 08:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Holiday Greetings

On Thu, 03 Dec 2015 09:52:08 -0600, Joan Erickson
wrote:

On 11/26/2015 12:24 PM, Liz from Humbug wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating today and Happy Thursday to those who aren't. And, Happy Stitching to all of us! :-)

Liz from Humbug

Thanks, Liz! I hope yours and everyone else's was a good one, too!

We had our Turkey Day on Sunday, since DD had to work Thursday and
Friday. It was a good day, although no stitching was done since there
were a bunch of extra people in the house! Weather was great, too!

Do you mean you had all the grandchildren?