Old June 5th 12, 03:27 AM
Janet Moriarty Janet Moriarty is offline
Junior Member

Default Paternayan yarn

About ten years ago our church made some needlepoint kneelers. They have been attacked by moths on the sides. I have some of the yarn left and I have the numbers, but the main background color was a large skein and the number is not on it. I have been checking the net and I think the color that I am looking for is 913 or 914, but I am not sure. It is a med. dusty rose. I'm not sure but I think the company is out of business. I was wondering if any of you might have a source? Janet