Old December 27th 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Default Nose Project complete - photos online

LOL, Sarajane. You can pick your friends...you can pick your nose...but
you shouldn't really pick your friends (or mother in law's) nose.

Actually, it will be a full reconstruction, we hope. There are still
some issues happening that might prevent that. If that's the case she
may go with a prosthetic nose, but that is last resort.

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Votary

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
NEW! http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Sarajane Helm wrote:
What a fabulous project!! Schnoz-y kudos, everyone!!
(and I've seen the After pics on rhinoplasty; do tell her whichEVER one she
replicates, it will be a "colorful one" for a while!!)
great project, thanks for posting pics (uh, nose pics...sounds funny.....)
SJ