Old August 5th 03, 12:25 AM
Trish Brown

Kay Lancaster wrote:

On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 23:46:05 +1000, Trish Brown wrote:
friend and I will invent an armscye and sleeve (don't like the large puffy one
in the pattern) and then fit the muslin bodice with sleeves in. AFAICT, all is

Do you have a pattern with the same armscye position and a sleeve you like
better? If so, just "borrow" that one.

Kay

Nah, I don't, but I hope my friend, PDC, does! She's bringing her entire arsenal
of patterns to my place today and by this evening we will have one perfect Posh
Frokk for FHC hanging in my living room. OR ELSE!!!

PDC had the utterly *brilliant* idea of inserting pearl-beaded piping into the
waist seam and around the sweetheart neckline I plan to make. Isn't that clever?
I was worried the frokk would be too plain, but pearl piping will add just
enough je-ne-sais-que to be Very Elegant!

I feel good today! I can beat this frokk! Yeah I can! Will post happy
dancingness when it's done!
--
Trish {|:-}
Newcastle, NSW, Australia