Old February 21st 15, 02:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Default OT A bit chilly...

Oh well. I forget about OC in So, Calif! A long time ago I was in your
neighborhood when we drove from LV & LA on our way from the Atlantic to see
the P Ocean.
It was in June, more than 30 yr ago! Nice drive!
Barbara in FL

"Taria" wrote in message ...

I always forget there is an OC in FL. Nope, here in So. California. I
grew up there
and most of my family is still there. I am up in the high desert, the
potty stop
between Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Taria

"Bobbie Sews More" wrote in message

Goodness, Hope you are staying warm! Hi Taria, are by any chance in Orange
County FL?
Barbara in Lake County

---