Old May 6th 08, 04:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
lampbay[_3_]

Default Thanks for looking - I know this is discussion not ads.

Thanks for looking - I know this is discussion not ads.
I have a few glassware and pottery items for auction that may be of
interest to some newsgroup readers. Made in USA blue ceramic table
tray, porcelain white/green swirl vase, a hand-molded and fired candle
holder and wood carved stand, a set of cut or pressed glass candle
holders, a piece of Murano mid century table glass, an elegant vase and
a dark green table bowl. These are potential Mother's day gifts with
expedited shipping. Thank you!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlampbay