Old January 29th 07, 02:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debra

Default Design wall .... redux

On 28 Jan 2007 11:20:42 -0800, "Dannielle"
wrote:

Ok, I'm a bit weird this way. My design wall is whatever big open
space I can find at the moment. However, what I do is buy the batting
for the size quilt I want to make and pin it up on the wall. Then I
put blocks up on the batting itself until I have it just the way I
want! So not only am I storing the batting and getting the wrinkles
out of the batting, I'm also adjust my quilt top to make sure I'm
getting it the right size!

I do have a small piece of leftover batting hanging in another spot on
a wall to put up a block or two of long-term projects that I can just
leave up for inspiration.

Dannielle

Oh, what a great idea.
Debra in VA