Old July 18th 12, 06:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Elske

Default This group is dead.

"Beauvine" me@dowmuffin schreef in bericht
Recently, I've been trying to find images or references showing how
metallic etc. inclusions react in warm glass work, because I'd like to get
a kiln by the end of the year, and am trying to pick up some information.
((I took a class but it was three years ago.))

Testing is the best part ;-)
Try copper wire, copper foil sheets (anything with copper might work),
aluminum foil, golden sheets. Just remember that you might include air as
well. Just don't try stainless steel. That will NOT work ;-) You can also
test frit, bubble powder, feathers, horses hair (tail), artificial
sweeteners for coffee, leaves (dry), flowers (dry), heat resistant fabric
and so on ;-)

Have fun ;-)
--
Elske