Old April 20th 10, 08:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

Default What to do next?

Lucille wrote:

What is everyone else working on, or planning to work on? That might
help me with a decision.

This probably won't help with your decision, but maybe it'll help move
the conversation along!

I've almost finished the second block of Houses of Hawk's Run Hollow.
Only a few stitches left. Just in time, too - the needlework store
called, and a special thread I ordered many weeks ago is finally in. I'm
just at the spot in my other project (Emie Bishop's Garden Sampler) that
I really need that thread. So it'll be a good opportunity to shift
gears. Two BIG projects that will keep me going a loooonnnng time.

I'm also making a fun scarf in Tunisian crochet. Got some hand-me-down
VERY bright yarn, and making a very long, very narrow scarf in big,
loose stitches. Tres chic! I guess it's a head start on next Christmas,
LOL! It's a "P" hook and worsted-weight yarn, so it goes really fast.

A friend is visiting, and she brought me a big box of Cross Stitcher,
Cross Stitch Collection, and Cross Stitch Gold from the past two years.
I like to sit down with a cup of tea and choose a magazine at random,
limiting myself to one a day to make the pleasure last!

sue

--
Susan Hartman