Old November 10th 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita in MA

Default which collection and where to buy?

Hmmm...yes, it does look like it has. BUT, that is the price I got when
I ordered this morning. Now there are 20 FQ packs left :-)

Rita L.

Butterflywings wrote:
Look at the sales date...it's expired. I'd e them first to see if it's still
valid.
I typed in "Garden Etchings" on the multi-list:
http://www.quiltshops.com/index.html
and came up with a list that have them for sale and ONE is ON sale at:
http://www.dssewingcenters.com/cgi-b...d=1#2706-62for $6.88 yd. I have NEVER shopped there so I can't say anything about them.Do any of you have any comments about D's Sewing Center:http://www.dssewingcenters.com/cgi-bin/Store/store.cgi ???Gotta say I fell in love with the butterflies and the one of the collage.Butterfly (can I live without it?)"Rita in MA" wrote in ... Sunny, Take a look at fabric.com They have a fat quarter collection of GardenEtchings on sale. The link is http://tinyurl.com/2uteqk NAYY and all that. They say they have 21 in stock so please wait to orderuntil I get mine :-) Rita L. Sunny wrote: Hi Anne, bugfabric.com is selling Garden Etchings. What a gorgeous line of fabric! I may have to pick up a FQ or two for my bug fabric drawer. http://www.bugfabric.com/bees_flies.htm Enjoy, Sunny