Old October 15th 06, 12:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Nordic Needle mini rant

On 10/15/06 5:49 AM, in article
,
" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Well, I've never ordered from Nordic Needle before, but my DS gave me $$$
for a belated b'day gift. And I had just gotten my fall catalog and it had
clip lamps on sale. And I ordered a Krenik silk kit and a Simply Old
Fashioned chart. Well, yesterday, I got my box and opened it after the boys
went to hockey. My clip lamp and Krenik kit was in it and a note that the
chart was discontinued.

Well if it was discontinued, why was it still on the website??? And why
didn't they notify me???? Grrr.

Well, there is an upside, I can still get it (at full price) from Simply Old
Fashioned and there is a new piece in the tree series.

Cheryl

Didn't you have anything else in stash you could work on ???? RDH

That wasn't the point. I saw it, I loved it, I WANTED IT!