Old July 10th 03, 11:32 PM
Nurse Ratched

Not to split hairs but, no where in my reply did I state that Hancock's of
Paducah was affiliated with Hancock's fabric's (although I didn't realize
that they were different)

Many people--you for instance!--are unaware of the lack of affiliation, and the
post to which I was replying did not specify. Since they ARE different, I
thought it would be helpful to clarify. Apparently you disagree.

Don't know what TSWLTH stands for.....

An original RCTQ acronym for The Store We Love To Hate, otherwise known as
JoAnn's.

Not sure what the point of posting that the store is
full of crap was...

Uhhhh.....that WAS the point: to add my observation that the store is full of
cr*p. Apparently, you missed it.

Nurse Ratched (remove "cuckoo" from address to reply)
We'll all get back to normal if we put our nation first,
But the trouble with "normal" is, it always gets worse. ~Bruce Cockburn