Old December 14th 03, 05:49 PM
Beowulf

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 02:52:36 +0000, Suzan wrote:
Beowulf, please get a few books on pottery from your local library. You need
an overall grounding before you proceed any further, in order to avoid
wasting your time as well as harming your health. Unless, of course, you're
just trolling. There are many basic pottery books which will answer your
questions...

Susan, several books on pottery, ceramics, and glazing are on the way
from amazon, ordered them last week, they should arrive any day now. I
just like asking questions, pondering the possibilities. Not trolling,
honest. I have a wheel and have made several pieces, and called
yesterday to the local ceramics supplier that does up to ^8 firing--
they said they will let me fire a whole batch (20+ pieces) for about $20
dollars-- things are looking good!