Old December 5th 08, 06:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

Default I think it's time for a new round of

On 12/4/08 8:42 AM, "Donna" wrote:

On Dec 4, 6:36*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
What are you stitching?

Cheryl

Only two projects in the current rotation:

Laura J. Perrin's Amethyst Dreams, which I'm not stitching in
amethyst, but blacks, silvers, and grays and thus I refer to this
project as "In the Midnight Hour." More than 75% finished. Need to
make the big push on this one. This was a class that Ellice taught
last summer.

And it's stunning. If we're lucky - we could both finish and get them into
Woodlawn - tee hee (my excuse, I taught it twice, and had to leave my piece
in the works to be able to show the students in session 2 the back, etc.)

And Martina Dey's Tsunami Charity sampler that was in the autumn 2007
issue of SANQ. I replaced the silks with Crescent Colours and figure
I'm about 20% done. I've developed a new fondness for Quaker style
samplers. Very relaxing, meditative stitching.

Donna in Virginia

And it looks nice in the CC.

Ellice