Old May 13th 04, 06:54 PM
roxan

Unless you have signed a contract that says you can't sell your things with
in so many miles away from the store, it is ok to sell where you can.
Roxan
"Marisa2" wrote in message
Wish me luck.

DH is taking me to visit a lady who buys for a gallery (actually wierdly
it is appearently 6 galleries, all the ones on one street in Geneva, IL.
There goes the fantasy that they are all small shops with private
owners, I guess. Or maybe they are but she just buys certain things for
them? still...)

I have most of my jewelry in their new drawers with velvet lining,
pinned up decoratively. I am not sure this is a good way to go for a
home show or craft fair (since it stops people from touching) which I'm
kind of upset about (since I went to all the expense and trouble )
but I'm hoping it is a good way to bring them into the gallery.

I still have to fix some things, hopefully take pictures, pick out some
of our hand painted clothing to show and iron it....

and I have an enormous nervous stomache ache and can barely sit
(anywhere but the bathroom, that is... and I have to run back there this
minute!)

I won't ask for any lucky vibes which are needed for better purposes,
but if you have any quick advice or nice things to say I wouldn't mind

marisa2