Old April 13th 12, 07:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Mohammad14

Default Special attitudes

Dears
For many years we produced PVC wall coverings using PVC emulsion.
recently The general manager of my company asked me to produce Eco
friendly wall covering. I found general information I can use
polypropylene and polyethylene and a lot of unrelated information ! I
am completely confused and ask to help me. I need flexible layer on
non woven which I found co-polymer of above and nylon are useful. I
found nylon can help me but i don't know a lot more. what properties
are important ? what specific polymers are related to this application
and how ? who knows and who may help me ? Please help as much as your
time allow you ! Thank you