Old May 13th 04, 07:29 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 5/12/04 7:34 PM, in article
2004051218342327590%suzette40@comcastcrossnetstitc h, "Suzanne"
wrote:

On 2004-05-12 16:03:33 -0500, "Addie" said:

and I was able to finish the family tree for my parents' 30th. I've
uploaded a picture he
http://community.webshots.com/album/142527667IDWiao

I only waited a month!!!!! for the rest of the braid to arrive so I could
finish. There wasn't anywhere in town that had it so I special ordered it.
It took sooooooo long because the store also ordered sample cards at the
same time and so delayed it without trying to. Oh, well. At least I should
still have time to get it framed before the beginning of July (I'm waiting
for a 50% off all framing week at Michaels).

Addie

It's beautiful, Addie, and so is your Christmas bellpull. :-)

Those are both gorgeous!
Cheryl