Old September 15th 06, 12:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
elderberry22

Default Paternayan yarn numbers

bungadora wrote:
Nope, not me. Elderberry just got her magazine from E-bay and she
checked it for you, nice lady.
I took a look at the pattern though very cute, although my copy has the
old numbers.
Dora

Got my magazine. Old 520= New 611. Hope this helps.

Dora: THANK YOU very much. That helps a lot! I just checked a website
http://www.discountneedlework.com/paternayan_yarn.aspx . I have been trying
different kinds of green yarn, but haven't liked the results. Would you mind
checking the #104-Brown to see what number it has changed to. Then I will
call and order these. Two Emb. shops in this town and neither one has
Paternayan yarn.

Thank you again for your help, Susanne

Old 104 = New 440.