Old September 3rd 07, 06:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Default Knitting exhibition is a suceess

On Sep 3, 6:10 am, wrote:
On Sep 3, 9:41 am, Katherine wrote:

On Sep 1, 11:29 pm, wrote:

Yesterday i sat in the exxhibition toi watch [ i enjoy seeing people`s
reaction] , from the over 200 we had in opening day and about 50 we
had yesterday the General reactions are amazement t ' people had no
clue one could knit 3d forms , jewelery baskets etc people also liked
the postcards we hang [ from my collection] postycards that show all
kinds of knitters , dolls or folkloric pictures ,,
mirjam c,,,,

Oh, my, Mirjam! It sounds wonderful! Will you have pictures for us
to see?

Higs,
Katherine

Yes katherine soon i will have photos , have no idea where to post
them ,,, but ,,
mirjam

You need an on-line album. Try Photobucket or Flickr.

Higs,
Katherine