Old January 9th 07, 03:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Default McCall's Needlework & Crafts pattern Fall/Winter 65-66

Susan Stonehill spun a FINE 'yarn':

Hi Everyone,

My sister was looking over a patter from the McCalls Needlework &
Crafts magazine from the Fall/Winter 1965-66 issue. It's for an aran
Isles sweater for a child. The picture is on P.49 and the Directions
start on page 98. She has those, but for some reason her issue is
missing Page 102 - which has the end of the pattern. My subscription
started a couple of years after hers, so I'm no help. If anyone has
the magazine out there and can scan or send a copy of the page, it
would be very appreciated. Failing that, if anyone has any ideas on
how to track it down, that too would be good.

And - speaking of my sister, she's also looking for Pinguin
Pingofrance yarn in beige, brown and tan - only a ball of each to make
another sweater. We've checked eBay and googled around, but have come
up empty.

Thanks everyone,

Susie

I don't have that issue, but wonder if the BOOK has the pattern? I
have the book, in storage, and would take an act of congress for me to
dig it out right now, but IF you THINK it's in the book, I'd gander a
look-see....
Welcome aboard, by the way!
Noreen

--