Old June 5th 05, 06:24 PM
Bell Jar

"Penny Gaines" wrote in message
Bell Jar wrote:

ok, I don't know .. so please don't shoot me for asking.
I found a pattern, I would like to make this pattern w/ a few changes
(not
just color, but design as well)
I would like to sell the finished product.
Can I with out violating any copy right laws?
I won't be giving the pattern out ... just selling a couple at a local
art
show and I will be making changes, adding beads, using another type of
yarn, adding a border so that the edge isn't the same.

Is the stitch a distinctive pattern? You might need to change that
as well.

--
Penny Gaines
UK mum to three

nope .. anyone that can crochet can do this one
hi Penny, I didn't know you posted here.
~Kat from MKF-L