Old June 5th 05, 05:14 PM
Katherine

Bell Jar wrote:
ok, I don't know .. so please don't shoot me for asking.
I found a pattern, I would like to make this pattern w/ a few changes
(not just color, but design as well)
I would like to sell the finished product.
Can I with out violating any copy right laws?
I won't be giving the pattern out ... just selling a couple at a
local art show and I will be making changes, adding beads, using
another type of yarn, adding a border so that the edge isn't the same.

From what I understand, and from going to various craft fairs, you can knit
a pattern, and sell the finished product, as long as you give credit to the
designer/source.

HTH
Katherine