Old April 23rd 04, 03:29 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Rose,

I agree with you too. A few years back I decided I didn't need or want my
patterns and the ones my Mom had so made a list, posted here that I had one and
I would send the list to anyone who asked. You would be surprised how many
first time gals came out of the woodwork so to speak and wanted them. I did
honor them as sometimes they were the only ones who asked for a certain
pattern. Since then on a couple of sites I've seen them listed for sale and I
can tell by the markings that they were mine. Oh well, next time if I have any,
I'll do it a little different.

Hugs,

Nora