Old April 19th 04, 03:43 PM
enigma

Noreen's Knit*che wrote in
:

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 11:16:10 -0500, Noreen's Knit*che
wrote:

Rose,
I don't consider you a lurker, never have, so I'm
wondering why you took offense when none was meant?
You post all the time, and are a friend here!
I was referring to the people who NEVER post, just email
for free patterns (this has happened to me a LOT!)...
and, as a designer, I need to protect myself.
I would be very HAPPY to share the B-i-t-B Shawl pattern
with YOU! Noreen

BTW, FYI... I've seen patterns designed by my AUNT, that
I've shared publicly now being spread all over the 'net....
even though I had a copyright notice afixed.... and people
are claiming them as their own..... THAT's why I wish to do
this offlist, and to FRIENDS.

yeah... Tom designed & made me a gorgeous bead & pearl
bracelet a couple years ago. i sent a photo to
beadwork.about.com for thier gallery. someone saw it & asked
Tom for the pattern, which he kindly gave them. next thing we
know she *published it* in a national magazine as *her*
pattern! so Tom hasn't really bothered doing any beading
since.
some people are just cheaters
lee who actually would like the BITB shawl pattern, please.
send to enigma at mv dot com oh, & i can't get your webmail
thing to accept my emails. any idea why?