Old December 31st 04, 03:11 AM
Sandy Foster

Default Press 'n Seal -- not OT

I've just begun free motion quilting on a top I've had waiting. I had no
idea how I was going to mark this one; the background is black and some
of the other colors are rather pale, so the marking is a bit tricky.
However, I remembered that some of you had recommended Press 'n Seal as
a sort of template for machine quilting, so I gave it a try. Wow! Yes,
it's sort of a pain to get the stuff off after quilting, but it's no
worse than taking off tracing paper. And the PnS sticks to the fabric,
eliminating the need for pins! I'm sold! Yippee!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1