Old June 6th 06, 03:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Twelve dollars

On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 09:00:06 -0400, "Magic Mood JeepŠ"
wrote:

Jangchub wrote:
On Mon, 05 Jun 2006 21:47:35 -0400, Tia Mary
wrote:

Jangchub wrote:

Thanks, but I spent much more than that. I expected nothing, but
since I know you are full of spite (self-proclaimed) I guess it was
your way of getting to me. Didn't work.

First off, let me remind you and anyone who reads this that I WILL
respond to every post made to this thread that is negative, nasty,
accusatory and just plain mean! If I didn't "get to you" as you
think I was trying to do (I was not -- just trying to be fair), why
in the name of all that is logical, did you post this bit of
nastiness? Folks, if you don't want to be embroiled in another
flame war, just ignore this thread.
So, did you read the note enclosed? 42 colors of floss @ 4/$1.00
plus tax is less than $12.00. Since most LNS don't sell DMC (they
tend to sell Anchor), I had to assume you purchased it at one of the
large chain stores who never charge more than $0.40 a skein which
would be $16.80 plus tax. If you want, I'll be happy to send you
another five or six dollars. If you spent way more than that, you
obviously didn't get the floss at one of the large chain stores or
on sale. Besides, several others have said they were sending you
money. I don't know if that has happened but if so, I am sure you
will get sufficient to cover the cost of the DMC. I'll happily send
you however much additional money you want. I've said all along
that all you have to do is TELL ME how much you spent on the DMC and
I'll reimburse you the FULL amount! As I said before, you will
not be reimbursed for the charts or laminating since that was
something not necessary to the project and done because you wanted
to do it. Also, your bobbins will be returned by Carolyn as soon as
she has a chance to unwind the floss from them. Everything else was
returned to you including a SECOND almost brand new chart! I had
forgotten that Janet already returned a brand new chart to you.

I already sent you a break down of what I had to buy and you know
exactly how much I spent. I was acknowledging the recipt of your
mail. I didn't want to send you an email, so I did this here.

Sounds to me that you wanted to be the spiteful, petty thing that you are
and bringing this into the newsgroup.

So says the Magic Mood Jeep!