Old November 6th 08, 03:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
flitterbit

Default Dear Red States

Pat P wrote:
"Jinx Minx" wrote in message
"Karen C in California" wrote in message
Dear Red States:

snipped

Offensive as HELL, especially the paragraph about happy families vs.
"under-educated single moms" as if they are mutually exclusive. If
espousing spew like this comes with blue state residency, then I'm moving.
Count me out of your "new country".

Jinx

I don`t think that Karen`s really qualified to make judgements on Happy
Families, either, do you?

Pat

Karen didn't write the piece she posted; it's satire/humour that's been
circulating the Web since the 2004 Presidential election.