Old January 3rd 11, 12:32 AM posted to misc.consumers,soc.culture.europe,soc.culture.russian,rec.food.cooking,rec.crafts.marketplace
detective inrussia

Default Private Detective in Russia/Former Soviet Union

Russian Private Detectives

http://www.detectiveinrussia.com

We are based in Russia (Moscow), Ukraine (Kiev), and USA (Washington,
DC).

We provide a full range of detective services in Russia, Belarus,
Moldova, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Armenia, Azerbaijan,
Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and
Uzbekistan.

We offer background checks, due diligence, and business intelligence.

We have many satisfied return clients and references are available!