Old November 4th 03, 12:49 AM
Els van Dam

In article ,
(NoraBalcer) wrote:

Hi everyone,

Whilte shopping this morning and waiting in line at the check out a new
magazine caught my eye and I couldn't resist buying it. It's the

premier issue
of Better Homes & Garends simply creative crochet. I love it, the patterns are
clear and they have a picture of them. Yarn Forward also has a lovely ad

in the
back of it. There aren't that many ads in it and most of the pictures and
directions are in color. There is also an article that gives granny square
basics. It is $5.99 here in the US, but I think it's worth it.

Hugs,

Nora

Thanks Nora I will look for it

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....