Old December 5th 12, 11:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dianne Lewandowski

Default Anyone have a Bill's Frame they are willing to sell?

If all else fails, you can always use a tambour hoop. In Italy, frames
are so expensive that most needlework is accomplished this way.

So sorry to hear of your problem! It's exasperating when parts are no
longer available.

Dianne

On 12/3/2012 6:32 PM, Carol S. wrote:
Hi everyone--

My new kittens jumped on my work in progress on my floor stand and broke part of it.

It's a very old stand from Bill's Frames, which is now out of business. The part that's broken is the plastic screw part that attaches the rod to the side bar. The length of the scroll rod is 20".

Does anyone happen to have one of the scrolls bars from Bill's that they would be willing to sell? The rods are not interchangeable with any other frames on the market, so I'm hoping that maybe someone switched over and has these languishing in a back closet.

Thanks,

Carol S.