Old August 29th 03, 05:44 PM
Carol in SLC

Default AD (sorta, LOL) - Lampwork, etc. heads up

Unfortunately for me, I haven't sold as many rosaries prior to school starting
as I had hoped. I've decided to auction off some of my vast collection of
lampwork and beads over the next few weeks and since I will be putting up the
first batch this weekend, I thought I'd give you all a heads up. When I buy a
focal piece, I usually go through my stash and pick out everything to go with
it, put it all in a baggie and set it aside, so the hardest part has already
been done - these just need to be strung! Most focals have already been
wirewrapped. Here's a little peek at a couple of things that will be coming up
to whet your appetite!

http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/heart1cu.jpg
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/heart1kit.jpg
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/10kit.jpg
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/5kit.jpg
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/14cu.jpg
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/17kit.jpg

This is your chance to get some awesome lampwork at excellent prices!! Thanks
for looking, guys! If anyone is interested in looking and perhaps purchasing
any of these or the other packages prior to my putting them up on auction, just
LMK.

Carol in SLC
New jewelry (8/28): http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/hoyt1.jpg