Old August 29th 13, 06:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
[email protected]

Default Printing transfer sheets question

Hello all,
I'm new to polymer clay and am enjoying learning more about how to do various things. My current aim is to learn more about photo and image transfers, especially hand-colored work, such as pastels and/or acrylic lettering, etc. My dilemma is that I don't have a color printer in my home. Which transfer papers are recommended and what should I ask/know about commercial printing companies when I take my digitized images in for printing? Do I need to ask for certain printers;i.e., jet, laser, dry toner, etc.? Do I need to ask for certain handling during the printing process? Any guidance you can give me will be most welcome! Thanks so much! aln