Old October 20th 06, 04:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Carole

Default Mounted or Unmounted Stamps which do you prefer?

I am in the process of converting my 50 SU sets to unmounted. I have
been very hesitant because I was afraid I would damage the rubber so I
tried it on a set I wasn't crazy about. Finding that set was hard
because I like they all. My husband is afraid I will break my
microwave opening and closing the door..........so I am converting my
set slowly.

I sent StampinUp an email a couple of weeks ago regarding them offering
both mounted and unmounted. They said and I quote:

"We have passed your suggestion along to the appropriate department,
but are unable to advise you as to whether it will be implemented or
whether such plans are currently in the works"

We are full-time RV'ers and storage is really a problem.

Carole ...on the road again