Old March 23rd 04, 06:06 PM
anne

Lucille said
What a nice way this would be to break free for those among us who are
afraid to do their own thing. I'm one of those people. Although I know
it's silly, I agonize over having to change something on a needlework piece.
My first thought is if the designer wanted me to do my own thing she/he
would have said so. I do change small things some of the time, but it takes
a lot of angst to do it.

You may worry about changing things but I worry that my stitching is 'sloppy'.
On the other hand, those 'imperfections' add character.

Fly -- be free ;-)
--
another Anne, add ingers to frugalf to reply