Old March 25th 10, 03:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Maureen Miller

Default wimple?

'Nez wrote:

On Mar 24, 2:02�am, mirjam wrote:

Hi, mirjam. �Try Wonderful Wimples - Fiddlesticks Knitting. �Looks
very interesting. �Frances

Thank you Frances i have already seen and tried that ,
, i am thinking of making one as a present , but i think i will first
make one for me !! i hoped somebody already made one ,,, some real
experience would be helpful
mirjam

Oh, yes!! Experience is what it is all about and does help to bounce
ideas off someone else. My fingers itched to start knitting soon as I
saw the site, but having so much trouble with my knee replacement (20
years old and needs another one) I was just afraid I wouldn't be able
to concentrate on it. Maybe I will give it a try, though. Who knows,
it may be less complicated than it looks. Frances

Hi Mirjam,

Why not try someplace like a costumer for a ren faire?
http://www.renfaire.com/Costume/costume-guide.html

Maureen