Old December 16th 09, 07:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default knitting crocheting for so many years , may be

So sweet, Gail and I have had the same thought and a penny for every
stitch I have crocheted or knitted. *I have not knitted or crocheted as
long as you but I am approaching 30 year of knitting and longer that for
crochet. *It has almost been 45 years.

Do you thing you could cover one acre Mirjam?n *An acre is about 4,046
square meters.

Dennis

Thank you Dennis ,,,
Yes i think i can cover that much
after all i knit now over 60 years [ shhh don`t tell ] i decided to
count all my works in my work copybooks , it would be
interesting ,,,,, and i only strated those in my 20 ,, by which time i
was already a regular knitter.
mirjam