Old December 15th 09, 07:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Default knitting crocheting for so many years , may be

On 12/15/2009 6:40 AM, mirjam wrote:
From timer to time as i look at the many knitted and crocheted things,
i made and use , or my family uses, and than i remember things i made
for presents i wonder how big would the surface be if i laid all those
things side by side ????
Just a thought , that passes my mind sometimes ,,,,,
Anyone else had similar thoughts ?
mirjam

Mirjam,

So sweet, Gail and I have had the same thought and a penny for every
stitch I have crocheted or knitted. I have not knitted or crocheted as
long as you but I am approaching 30 year of knitting and longer that for
crochet. It has almost been 45 years.

Do you thing you could cover one acre Mirjam?n An acre is about 4,046
square meters.

Dennis