Old February 9th 05, 03:03 PM
starlia

Hi Ellie and welcome. What kinds of beads are you wanting to make?
Lampwork glass? Polymer clay? Porcelain? Wire? There are so many more
but it would be helpful to know what kinds of beads you are interested in.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"Sagoya" wrote in message
Hi,

I live in Saskatoon, Saskathchewan (western canada) and I'd like to learn
how to make beads, but there are no resources in my city. Does anyone know
of a good online site for me to start to learn about the different kinds
of beads and how to do them? There is currently 1 bead store in town, plus
walmart and michaels. They don't always have the beads I'm looking for.

Thanks,
Ellie