Old August 5th 05, 03:15 PM
KJ

And Laurene was a really good person. She was my first quilt teacher. Just
had to take a second to publicly pay my respects to a really nice woman.

"Patti S" wrote in message
I just looked it up on amazon and it sounds like a really fun book. I
may have to go to my favorite bookstore and give it a look...... thanks
for sharing!!

Patti in Seattle
(Always on the lookout for "hanky" books)

Group: rec.crafts.textiles.quilting Date: Fri, Aug 5, 2005, 12:53am
(PDT+3) From: (Flo Cala)
In news: wrote this:

Lucky you!
I just saw an ad for a 99 pg. book: _Hooked on Hankies_ by Laurene
Sinema - $19.95. Have no info on it. Might be worth a book search. -Dot