Old April 22nd 04, 06:39 PM
searobin2319

"Dennis Brady" wrote in message
om...
I'm torn between being up or being down.

Down 'cause I think it's flat out bull**** propaganda devoid of
scientific justificiation.

Heavy metals in the water and the environment negatively impact both human
and wildlife. We knew that long before we went to lead free gasoline.

What keeps the heavy metals in our atmosphere and our water is the profit
those industries make and the lobbyists they can afford to pay and the votes
they can afford to buy. Problem is us consumers want it both ways. We want
to buy cheaply on one hand, but on the other we want quality products with
less environmental impact on our children and our earth. Profit rules until
our other losses hit close to home.

Your gunna end up with the only country on earth that banned lead -

Not exactly. Europe may leading on that one.
http://makeashorterlink.com/?O24512918

and the only country still using imperial measure.

Ok, you get a point for that one :-)