Old April 7th 06, 03:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default What would you make with Sugar'n Cream?

Shel wrote:

I also use it to make pads for my swiffer...which is pretty darn easy, just
chain about 43 then sc in second stitch and continue across, ch1, turn and
repeat until large enough...

OH MAN Shel....as unfortunate as it sounds, I'm in love with my swiffer
and this is a cool idea. I have lots of cotton and am getting tired of
crocheting matts. Tomorrow...I'm making swiffer pads! See...you never
know when you'll have an idea that makes someone else's day. Thanks!
Pamjam

Shel