Old November 25th 09, 05:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default my notes have disappeared ?????????

Linda
When i weave i have a paper onthe loom and i just moove a pin from row
to row, to know which row is to be woven next. With knitting , as i
wrote i have copybooks , I calculated all in the train started
knitting and the papers stayed in the bag ,,,,,,,,, brrr , thus
possibly fel out somewhere ???? I don`t mind the recalculating , i
do mind the lost time...In knitting i am less bound to see my written
calculations, somehow after `repeating the pattern` , 2-3 times i get
into the Rhitmus of the pattern , i know how the `repeat pattern` must
`develop`. thus i don`t need my papers so much , But in `complicated
patterns` i do use a row counter which hangs on my needles. And
usualy in my copybook [unlike this time brrr] i write down every
detail of info about the work , even if i liked it !!!! or had
problems with the threads ...
mirjam