Old November 24th 09, 10:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Linda Lee

Default my notes have disappeared ?????????

Well let me tell you the dumb thing I do...I always have more than one
project going at once and I have to have a pattern in front of me.
I just number the rows on a piece of paper and check each row off as I
finish it. If I have to put it down or away for awhile I haven't a clue
which paper goes with what at times and could just kick myself in the
pants. But I'm learning to put the pattern's name at the top after
wasting a lot of time trying to figure my mess out.