Old August 16th 08, 06:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker[_2_]

Default Searching For A Pattern: Supperman "S" Logo - SupermanLogo-CleanUp-Pattern.bmp (1/1)

"Steve Ackman" wrote in message
rg...
As for this "group", my god! I started lurking here almost 2 years
ago when I 1st started working with stained glass. My 1st impression
was what a bunch of whiney 3rd-graders! Nothing but alledged
professionals (in that they claim to get paid for their work) ripping
each other back and forth!

It used to be a busy, helpful, all around great
place.

So, Steve???

Methinks if you had been as aggressive about "policing" the obvious
self-serving, self promotion of a certain Canadian asshole and his little
group of sock-puppet offspring, this group might actually have a life and
be of some value. As it is now, checking in on it once every two weeks is
plenty.

I'd also point out to the OP that the Superman logo is protected by
international copyrights, and it's a fine line he's walking on infringement
issues. Making a piece containing the logo for your own use is, while
questionable, probably not going to get him in any legal hot water. Making
even one for hire is a violation.