Old August 14th 08, 01:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Default Searching For A Pattern: Supperman "S" Logo - SupermanLogo-CleanUp-Pattern.bmp (1/1)

Thanks for your help - pretty rare in this group.

I've worked-over this pattern for hours to get it from the original
image into something I could print out. I used Rapid Resizer (no,
I'm NOT trying to sell anyone on this app) to enlarge the logo to
about 18" x 14". When I printed it on my DesignJet 700, all the
angles got rounded-off. Does anyone else here use Rapid Resizer and
have similar problems?

I was about to print the same image in a pro sign app when my printer
ran out of paper It uses 36" roll paper which usually takes a
couple of days to get - nobody near me stocks it.

Sorry if I hurt anyone's little feelings for posting an image of
(gasp!) a stained glass pattern. There's so much BS to wade through
here I guess I must have missed the FAQ.

Elske, thanks again for your help.

I would post my web site where I have my glass displayed but I'm sure
someone would interpret it as spam.

Regards,

~Dave

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 21:27:14 +0200, "Elske" wrote:

schreef in bericht
.. .

(I'm believe attachments are not allowed here...)
That looks okay. Can't you use that one?